Sunday 30 October 2011

Cartier Evening




I was surfing internet to get some photos and I found this photography by Peter Lippmann. He is really talented, I am "love at first sight" by his work. I always wonder how these people can be so talented in art. I always got scolded by my best mate whenever they asked me to take photograph! I can take really "funny" photos. Though I chose to pursue my study in Fashion course, I never think I am creative, let alone artistic! I always tell my friend that I am a business minded person than creative.

Anyway, this is little bit about Peter Lippmann. He is a still life photographer who, though born in New York, has been living and working in Paris for the last 15 years. He has collaborated with many famous French brands, as well as international brands.. He is flexible nature and bilingualism means he's equally happy shooting in London, Paris or New York. He writes and sings in his free time. Check out more of his work from his website.

Photos: PeterLippmann

No comments:

Post a Comment