Thursday 24 November 2011

Brides Sketch



Isn't these sketch look fabulous? Wedding day is women one of the most important day in life before give birth. Every women wish to marry to the dream guy and live happy ever after. For my point of view, not difficult to marry someone but to sustain the relationship is something seems really hard to achieve. I always envy that my friend that have a pair of happy and loving parents. Anyhow, this is not something that the child can choose. I have been facebooking quite often these day and learn that a lot of my childhood friend and ex-colleague either getting married or having their first kid. I am happy and envy them actually! Or I should say I am jealous! My flatmate is preparing for her wedding in March 2012 and I have been helping her to choose her wedding dress and think of idea for the wedding theme, food, gift and etc. She is the most petite bride, basically a UK2 and she love challenge! Why do i say that? because she is trying to look for a wedding dress in Europe! Wish her luck and hope I can make it for her next fitting appointment as I have been late the last time and got scolded.

Have to go to bed now and hopefully have a sweet dream with my dream man perhaps ;)


sketch: inslee

No comments:

Post a Comment