Saturday 19 November 2011

ZARA AW11/12

Combination of 3 prints in an outfit. Would you eye feel dizzy? Not for me because I am totally adore the print and think this combination works! Floral print on the blazer with snake print blouse, present a wild nature feel. I can imagine a big python in a jungle with lots of giant tree, perhaps a scene in The Load of The Ring?


I truly adore these outfit. Is something that I totally will wear. The flower print shirt pair with the lace shorts is extremely chic. This is a perfect outfit for cocktail drink. Chic, sexy and not pretentious. Absolutely loving it!


This outfit is really fit! Checkered shirt pair with pleated maxi skirt and biker boots equal to masculine + feminine + edgy, which is my favourite matching style. The whole look so superb.

ZARA collection will never disappoint us, adore their collection and wish to have every piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment