Sunday 6 November 2011

Glamour UK Dec2011








Something funny about myself that I am going to share here. I used to have really short boy cut hair for almost 6 years, everyone said "she is the short hair girl", everyone said i suit that and not anyone can carry that hairstyle! I was addicted to that hairstyle, went to hair saloon every month and what you think the hair stylist can do? Cut it shorter and shorter every single time! Until I decided to come to England to further study and I know i cant afford to go to saloon everyday and that why I have longer hair now. I was very worry that I look too feminine when I have long hair therefore I changed my English name to "DANIELLE", hope to give myself little bit boyish feel. You must think this girl is nonsense but this is ME! Since then I addicted to "elegant masculine + feminine" and i always mix the clothes I have in my wardrobe to get this look.

The second look, elegant masculine blazer with shorts is my favorite. I still remember I used to have similar heel with bow like this 6 years back, all my friends knows I am a BOW lover. I bought this heel for myself when I got my 1st pay after uni and everyone envy about it.



Glamour UK December 2011
Isabel Lucas by Hilary Walsh

Photo: tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment